SHARIZONA480.525.1041 - firstname.lastname@example.org
SCULPTURE HOSPITALITY OF ARIZONA
Come Join Our Team!
From time to time we have openings for Jr. Auditor in the Phoenix area. Please read the following job description. If this is something that would interest you, please complete and submit the questionnaire below. JR AUDITOR JOB SUMMARY:
The Jr. Auditor performs initial discovery and ongoing client audits with the goal of helping optimize business profitability. The Jr. Auditor will conduct scheduled on-site client visits to perform the duties and responsibilities associated with inventory control and management.
The Jr. Auditor position is Part Time (10-15 hours/week) and may lead to Full Time. Persons in this position are responsible for inventorying stock at bars and restaurants using our proprietary technology. The Jr. Auditor will weigh product (e.g., bottles, kegs), perform an accurate inventory count via scanner.
- Travel in personally-owned vehicle to different clientele bar/restaurant locations in the Phoenix metro area as assigned
- Provide regularly scheduled inventory audit of all beer, wine, and liquor in the establishment
- Perform an accurate inventory audit through the use of assigned proprietary computer technology and equipment supplied by Sculpture Hospitality of Arizona
- Must be age 19 or older
- Must be punctual and able to work late night/early morning hours which may vary from 10:00 PM – 10:00 AM
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year experience in the hospitality, sales or service industry is preferred but not required
- Valid and unrestricted driver’s license and MUST have reliable transportation
- Possess strong writing and math skills
- Skilled in computer, internet, and Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong time management and anticipative skills
- Must have ability to give and follow directions and effectively perform the work
- Must speak and understand English and have the ability to clearly converse with customers, clients, supervisors, and employees
- Positive, customer service oriented attitude at all times
- Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards
- Possess a work ethic that encourages the highest level of accuracy and quality in a team environment
- Ability to work well with other team members
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks
- Must be able to work alone on assigned tasks
- Attention to detail
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to lift a 150lb keg of beer several inches off the ground and set it on a scale.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift; move around the facility; stand for several hours; talk and hear.
- This position requires stooping and lifting.
- This position may require working in temperatures of 32-40 degrees for several consecutive hours at a time.